All data gathered as a result of your visit will be treated as confidential and will not be divulged to any third party without your consent. If your name is on our database and you receive an e-mail from us there is always an option to unsubscribe. If you wish to be removed from our database please follow the unsubscribe link on the e-mail and you will be removed from our database immediately and will not receive any further communications from us. As the internet is not a secure medium we have implemented security measures to, where possible, protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
Personal information required during the order process includes name, address, phone number, email address and other similar information used to identify you and complete an order. Personal information collected at our site will be used for processing your order. Personal information will not be shared with any of our business partners or affiliates without your permission. It is treated as confidential, and will not be disclosed to outside parties, unless compelled by applicable legislation.
By submitting personal information you consent to that information and the contact details you have provided to us being used by us to contact you for service related reasons.
119 Brockley Rise
This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Babur1998 Limited. Babur strives to ensure that the information contained in this Site is accurate and reliable. However, Babur and the World Wide Web (or Web Site Host) are not infallible and errors may sometimes occur. You should take appropriate steps to verify all information on this Site before acting upon it. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Babur disclaims any warranty or representation of any kind, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this Site, including without limitation the availability of the Site
By entering this Site, you acknowledge and agree that the use of this Site is at your own risk and to the extent permissible by applicable law, in no circumstances, including (but not limited to) negligence, shall We be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, losses, costs or expenses nor for any loss of profit that results from the use of, or inability to use this Site or any material on any site linked to this Site (including but not limited to any viruses or any other errors or defects or failures in computer transmissions or network communications) even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damage. In addition, no liability can be accepted by us in respect of any changes made to the content of this Site by unauthorised third parties. All express or implied warranties or representations are excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law.
The Site may link to sites not maintained or related to Babur. Hypertext links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this Site or with Babur. The links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk and Babur makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, or accuracy of these links or the sites hyperlinked to this Site.
Trademarks and Copyright
All content included on this site including such items as text, graphics, images, and icons, is the property of Babur 1998 Limited and is protected by UK and European copyright laws. Reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display of the content on this site is strictly prohibited. The content and software on this site may be used for informational purposes.
Product Terms and Conditions
In these Product terms and conditions (“Conditions”) the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings:
The Customer, you, your: means you, the customer, who buys the Products from Babur Restaurant and Babur to go
The Products: means the products supplied by Babur to the Customer; and
The website: means the website www.babur.info
1. Order and Acceptance
- These Conditions shall apply to all orders and contracts for the supply of the Products by Babur to the Customer. All orders for the Products shall be deemed to be an offer by the Customer to purchase the Products in accordance with these Conditions. Any variations to these Conditions must be in writing; otherwise they will not be binding on either party.
- The acceptance of orders for the Products shall be at the absolute discretion of Babur. Our acceptance of an order occurs when you receive an on-screen message confirming your order has been placed, at which point, your contract with Babur is made and up until this point, We may decline to provide You with the goods without giving any reason.
- You may not place any orders on our website if you are under 18 years of age.
2. Prices and Payment
- Unless otherwise stated in writing, the prices quoted by Babur on the website are inclusive of VAT and any other applicable taxes and quoted in British (Sterling) Pounds..
- The price of the Products will be as quoted on the Site at the time you confirm your order (by clicking the checkout button) subject only to any inadvertent technical mistake for which we shall not be liable. The price for your order shall be deducted from your account at the time your order is placed. We reserve our right to terminate this agreement with you if we are refused authority for payment or reasonably believe that payment will be refused at any stage.
- You can pay by any of the methods listed in our checkout screen. Please make sure that if your order is placed using a credit or debit card, such card is valid on the date of despatch of your order.
3. Changes to your Order
- Cancellation & Refund:- If you wish to cancel, amend or comment on your order, please telephone us, details of which will be included in the confirmation email sent to you upon placing your order. But this is approximately 45 minutes before the time you requested for delivery or collection of the order. If you amend your order, the price charged will be the price for the amended order. If you paid by Credit card the price difference will need to be paid separately to the Babur or any refund would need to be processed by our team who can be contacted here.
- Return of Order:- We don’t accept returned order until and unless there will be genuine reason behind it. If we found the reason is valid then we will refund the full amount mentioned on the confirmation mail or bill, back to payment card used for order or cash if paid in cash.
- We will aim to provide you with your ordered Products as close as possible to your requested delivery/collection time.
- The Customer agrees to accept delivery of the Products at the agreed time and place of delivery.
- Products are subject to availability. If your products are not available, we may offer you a reasonable substitute of equivalent quality and price or we may call you to tell you that your ordered products are not available and to ask you if you would like to order something else. This may affect the price you pay.
- If you have chosen for the Products to be delivered, Babur will deliver the order to the main entrance of the delivery address. If you are not present to take delivery of the goods at the address given in your order, then Babur will not refund you the price for your order and will charge you for the full amount of your order.
Any contract to which these Conditions apply (and these Conditions) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Babur and the Customer submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.